2007年4月10日 星期二

Reflection of the Missing Piece

There was a Missing Piece, who wanted to find his circle and fit in it. But at least, He found that he can roll by himself and don't relay others, I think his mind was very happy. I think the story wanted to tell us something about that which thing is people do or not. There are a lot of things will let us just admire others, but not think ourselves. We all have many advantages to finish what we want to do, but we are often forgetting to think that. I think if we could have dreams and insist what we want to do, we would finish our dream and except.

3 則留言:

Chuehjung Lee(Rachel) 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
Chuehjung Lee(Rachel) 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
Chuehjung Lee(Rachel) 提到...

I think your artical is very clear. I can understand what is the main idea about this reading. and I could know what is your reflection about the reading.

There are some places that I want to tell you, because I think it would be better in my way. "Don't relay others"-->"don't relay on others". "Which thing is people do or not"-->"what things people shoud do or not". "But not think ourselves"-->but not thinking about ourselves". "Insist"-->"insist in". "Except"-->"another".

Those are some of my suggests to you. I hope that my suggests could be good to you.